||Replaces the stock rubber hose linking the hard brake line on the rear floor to the rear axle.Ends are factory precision crimped to eliminate leakage. Teflon inner liner and stainless steel braid eliminates hose expansion, common to original lines resulting in better braking performance and a firmer pedal feel! Stainless steel braid is coated in a thick polymeric covering to prevent dirt and other abrasive contaminants entering the braid. This covering provides a significant increase in hose life.
- 1 x Teflon lined, stainless braided hose. Hose meets DOT MVSS-106 requirements.
- 1 x Adapter for the end of the hose to OE hard line with 3/8-24 tube nut. Fitting includes groove for OE style brake line clip (included).
- 1 x Brass ‘T’ block with hole to secure block to rear end vent tube.
- 1 x Adapter for end of hose to front port on brass block.
- 1 x Brake hose clip.
- Rarely, a 7/16″ tube nut may be installed onto your hard lines. If this is the case, you will need one of the -3 to 7/16-24 I.F. adapters shown below.
- Requires the long style axle vent screw.