Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
- Saturday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PST
- Closed Sundays & Major Holidays
Mustang Depot was founded in 1998. We are staffed by avid Mustang enthusiasts with more to offer than just a list of parts on a website. We can provide technical insights into styling, performance, installation and restoration for 1964-present Mustangs. We are a fully staffed and inventoried facility with actual people answering emails and phones. In addition, we are local to Scott Drake, the largest wholesale Mustang parts distributor in the world. Our daily pickup provides virtual direct access to their 100,000 sq ft facility while still retaining direct shipments from us. We offer a huge array of Parts, Accessories, Installation and Service. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your parts and service needs. Our goal is to provide you with the customer service that you expect.Click here for testimonials
Order in Advance to Insure Product Availability
We hope that you stop by whether you live in town, or when visiting. However, it’s recommended to order in advance via our website, and use the “Local Pick-Up Feature” to ensure the availability of the product you desire. If you need technical assistance prior to ordering, please click here Technical Questions . Our distribution chain is generally local so we can have most products waiting for you when you arrive. In some instances either special order or an out of state supplier may require lead time. If you place your order in advance, we will contact you with the availability of the items you are intending to pickup. Please advise us of the expected date these items are needed in the “Comments” section while checking out!
Frequently Asked Questions – Please review prior to calling
- Order Tracking: We primarily use Fed Ex for shipments leaving our facility. These are automated to be emailed to you upon shipping. You can also track Fed Ex shipments by entering your Invoice Number and relative information by clicking here. In some instances where we drop ship directly from one of our suppliers, UPS may be utilized. You can track UPS shipments by “Reference Number” by entering your Invoice Number (Reference Number) and relative information by clicking here.
- Do you have a physical catalog? Our 24hr fax line is 702-262-0099.
- Do you ship outside the USA? International Sales Instructions Yes we export on a regular basis. We now accept International Credit Cards but they are subject to approval. We also accept Wire Transfers and PayPal to the address listed on your PayPal account only. We can assist with a personal quote and pre-pay the shipping and doc fees in advance. We are not responsible for Duties, Taxes, and/or VAT charges. These additional charges are always the responsibility of the customer/consignee.
- My credit card was declined? This can happen due to an incorrect billing address (must match credit card), daily transaction limits on debit cards, cards issued by non-US banks (international cards) or in rare instances, system malfunctions. We can accept credit cards manually where you want the product to go to an address other than the billing address on file with your credit card company, however there is additional fees applicable. If you attempt to enter a different address on our website, our system will decline the order. Each time our AVS (address verification system) declines your order for inaccurate information, this will show as an authorization on the card and hold the funds for that amount. There is more than ample warning of this on the credit card form and there is nothing we can do until the authorization falls off which can take a couple of days. You have three attempts to get the information accurate. Successive attempts will be automatically declined unless you delete your cookies, temp internet files and wait 24 hours.
- Can I fax my order to you? Our 24hr fax line is 702-262-0099. Please go here for complete instructions.
- Do you have used parts? We are not licensed to sell used parts. However we have sources for referral..
- Employment OpportunitiesWe are always looking for people to join our team. Please click here to start the process!
Contact Us For Inquiry and Questions
- General Sales Questions
- International Sales
- Order/Status Inquiry
- Technical Questions
- Administrative Inquiry
- Returns / Exchanges